The Arms Dealer is an NPC that sells useful guns and bullets. Some of these are important for fighting bosses, or crafting other useful weapons. He can be spawned into the World if the player has any gun or bullet in their inventory.
- The player has at least 1 bullet or gun in their inventory. (Flare Guns do not count)
- There is a spare house in the World
|Ammunition for normal guns that deals 7 damage.
|Pistol that deals 10 damage on hit
|Rapid Fire minigun that deals 6 damage per hit. Very useful Pre-Hardmode weapon.
|Illegal Gun Parts
|During Blood Moon or Hardmode
|Ammunition for normal guns that deals 9 damage.
|Nurse Vanity Set
|3 Gold Each
|After defeating EoW or BoC
|Arrows that deal 12 damage and have a piercing effect
|Quad Barrel Shotgun
|In the Graveyard Biome after defeating Skeletron
|Fires 6 pellets with huge spread. 17 damage per pellet.
|Shotgun that deals 24 damage per pellet. (5 Pellets)
|When the player has a Candy Corn Rifle
|Explosive Jack O’ Lantern
|When the player has a Jack O’ Latern Launcher
|When the player has a Nail Gun
|When the player has a Stake Launcher
|When the player has a Stynger Launcher
|When Happy enough
|Allows the player to teleport from one Pylon to another.
Notes & Lore
- The Arms Dealer seems to be in a relationship with the Nurse.
- He sells Musket Balls, which are a useful recipe for many different bullets. Crafting these bullets can help you increase your damage output.
- The Minishark is one of the strongest Pre-Hardmode weapons in the game, and can even be used in the Wall of Flesh boss fight.
- Smashing Shadow Orbs or Crimson Hearts is a good way to obtain a gun early on in the game to spawn the Arms Dealer.
“The Arms Dealer has everything anyone could need to shoot things dead, from little round bullets to guns made from sharks.”
What is the optimal setup for the Arms Dealer?
It is recommended to move him in with the Nurse into a Desert Biome to get the lowest prices, since he loves both the Nurse and the Desert.
Why is the Arms Dealer not spawning?
Make sure you have an eligible gun or ammunition in your inventory. The easiest way to obtain a gun is by smashing Shadow Orbs or Crimson Hearts.