Terraria (Wiki): Exploding Bullet
In this page, you will learn everything about the Exploding Bullet. That includes how the ammunition works, ways of obtaining, some useful tips and tricks for maximized efficiency, and more.
Everything you need to know
Perfect for eliminating large waves of enemies in Terraria are Explosive Bullets. This type of ammunition damages a small radius, can deal high knockback, and affect an enemy hiding behind walls.
Guns that fire multiple bullets in one go are recommended for faster clearing and even defeating the Eater of Worlds. All game versions except old-gen consoles do not harm or knock back the player.
Strengths & Weaknesses of the Exploding Bullet
- Great for large waves of enemies.
- High knockback potential.
- Damages enemies behind walls.
- Easily obtainable at the early stage of Hardmode.
- Causes self-inflicted damage when not careful (old-gen consoles).
- Sometimes pass through enemies, leaving no damage.
How to get the Exploding Bullet
Combining Explosive Powder (1) and Empty Bullet (50) at the Work Bench will produce Exploding Bullets (50).
Stats & Attributes of the Exploding Bullet