Terraria (Wiki): Crystal Bullet
In this page, you will learn everything about the Crystal Bullet. That includes how the ammunition works, ways of obtaining, some useful tips and tricks for maximized efficiency, and more.
Everything you need to know
One Crystal Bullet splits into three tiny shards that deal 50% of the base damage upon enemy or block contact.
Before combat, choose a weapon with a good damage output to strengthen the Crystal Shards further. It will result in a faster victory against Bosses with large hitboxes like the Wall of Flesh and Skeletron Prime.
Strengths & Weaknesses of the Crystal Bullet
- Crystal Shards can deal damage to enemies through walls.
- Perfect against aggressive Bosses that will chase the player.
- Great against many Pre-Hardmode Bosses like the Wall of Flesh.
- Not great against stationary Bosses as Crystal Shards tend to bounce in the opposite direction upon contact.
- Lesser Crystal Shards upon initial contact (desktop, mobile, console).
How to get the Crystal Bullet
At a Mythril Anvil or Orichalcum Anvil, combine Crystal Shard (1) and Musket Ball (100 (desktop, mobile, console) / 50 (3DS, old-gen consoles) to create 100 (desktop, mobile, console) / 50 (3DS, old-gen consoles) Crystal Bullets.
Stats & Attributes of the Crystal Bullet