Terraria (Wiki): Chlorophyte Bullet
In this page, you will learn everything about the Chlorophyte Bullet. That includes how the ammunition works, ways of obtaining, some useful tips and tricks for maximized efficiency, and more.
Everything you need to know
Using Chlorophyte Bullets is the safest and most resource-efficient choice for running and gunning. Aiming is not mandatory, and dodging enemy attacks becomes more manageable than ever.
Aside from its homing capabilities, Chlorophyte Bullets can quickly change between targets if the initial one is slain.
Use a gun that offers a high base damage alongside this ammunition to defeat Bosses. But remember to spend them wisely as searching for its ingredients could get demanding.
Strengths & Weaknesses of the Chlorophyte Bullet
- Aiming is not needed when using this ammunition.
- Switches between targets when the initial target is slain.
- Homes to Mimics and Nymphs/Lost Girls before becoming hostile.
- Will not chase after enemy players in PvP.
- Martian Probe is also not chased by this ammunition.
- The Lunatic Cultist will take 25% less damage from this ammunition.
How to get the Chlorophyte Bullet
At a Mythril Anvil or Orichalcum Anvil, combine Chlorophyte Bar (1) and Musket Ball (60 (desktop, mobile, console) / 70 (3DS, old-gen consoles)) to create 60 (desktop, mobile, console) / 70 (3DS, old-gen consoles) Chlorophyte Bullets.
Stats & Attributes of the Chlorophyte Bullet