Terraria (Wiki): High Velocity Bullet
In this page, you will learn everything about the High Velocity Bullet. That includes how the ammunition works, ways of obtaining, some useful tips and tricks for maximized efficiency, and more.
Everything you need to know
Like Meteor Shots, High Velocity Bullets can pierce multiple enemies but with better damage and knockback. Up to three enemies can be penetrated, with 85% and 72.25% base damage dealt to the following two.
High Velocity Bullets are usually paired with a Sniper Rifle, able to deliver a devastating blow to players and monsters alike.
Strengths & Weaknesses of the High Velocity Bullet
- Perfect pair to weapons with high damage output.
- Multi-piercing capability.
- Fast-moving and distant enemies become easier to hit because of the bullet's high-velocity properties.
- Damage reduction to pierced enemies.
- Slightly expensive to produce.
How to get the High Velocity Bullet
At the Work Bench, combine Cog (1) and Empty Bullet (50) to produce High Velocity Bullets (50).
Stats & Attributes of the High Velocity Bullet